Rejuvenate, Refuel, Recharge…Rising above Compassion Fatigue
Regardless of what industry or service you are working in as a sole entrepreneur, as an employee or an at home caregiver, life happens to all of us. There comes a time when our mind and body will say, “Stop! You need to look after yourself!” All too often we do not heed that warning resulting in dis-ease of the mind and body which in turn affects our workplace and home life.
By incorporating simple yet effective methods of dealing with stress, setting goals and dealing with compassion fatigue you are not only giving yourself and staff life coping skills but you are creating a happy, healthy and positive work environment for everyone. Especially for those who work alone, you owe it to yourself to take care of “YOU”!
In this workshop we will:
- Look at what Compassion Satisfaction, Compassion Fatigue and Burnout are; the signs and symptoms.
- How our fears can get in the way of our joy.
- Triggers, emotionally and physically.
- Using breath work and meditation to bring focus, relaxation and the importance of this.
- Simple yet effect changes to ease our daily life at both work and home.
- Tips on getting a good night’s sleep.
- Time of sharing, questions and comments.
This is a FREE event, sponsored by Madoc and District Chamber of Commerce. You do need to register in order to get your Zoom link. Please email email@example.com to sign up for this great event!