Where to begin? My whole life has been an amazing journey of self-discovery and spiritual growth. It was during those life experiences I discovered my path was to encourage personal empowerment in individuals so they too could make positive changes in their lives.
Let me put my experiences in a nutshell so to speak:
- A solid meditation practice came first for me
- then I became a Reiki Master. Conducting private sessions and teaching Reiki.
- This led to my becoming a Certified Hypnotherapist where I conduct private and group sessions using hypnosis and teaching self-hypnosis in my workshops. I am presently developing a Hypnosis course which I plan on offering later in 2015.
- Weekly meditation classes held at my home. Everyone welcome.
- Created and recorded guided meditations, oracle cards and courses available at workshops and by download through my online store.
- I became ordained as a Metaphysical Minister and have had the honour and great joy in conducting over 100 weddings, naming and baptism ceremonies as well as Celebration of Life services.
- Worked as a facilitator at Trent University, Insurance Companies, Spas such as Grail Springs teaching the benefits of mediation, energy healing and positive thought process in reaching your goals
- Author for several online magazines. Why not click on the links to read some archived and newly released article? Vivid Life, Master Heart, Presenting with Infinity Magazine and OM Times.
- I had the honour in helping to develop and chair Hastings County Wellness Group and be part of bringing awareness to Hastings County's alternative and holistic care givers and services.
- Organizer of Women in Wellness, made up of a wonderful and amazing group of area holistic women who come together for the annual International Day celebration in Marmora, On.
- Part of my Spiritual Coaching has been to do intuitive readings for clients both at my home, at events such as First Star Psychic Fair or for a group of clients in their home or workplace.
- Author of the soon to be released book, "Make it Happen! Motivation. Meditation. Manifestation."
Everything I have learned so far brings the connection of mind, body and spirit ever closer to myself and others. My classes and talks contain no dogma nor am I out to convert anyone but simply to assist others in discovering the uniqueness of their true and wonderful self. In this way they too can unfold their purpose and path.